31/10/2016

HALLOWEEN READING FRANKENSTEIN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
As for myself, I spent it home reading Frankenstein for school, and then I went to the movie theater!
Anyway, I wanted to draw something for Halloween, and then, I thought "How about The Creature?!" So I'm killing two birds with one stone (I'm bad with phrases, is that it?) and drawing them with three of one of my best friend's ocs: Gertrude the unicorn, Pascale the fawn, and Matilda the giant cyclope! They go to a monster's school, and decided to recruit the Creature to come with them, seeing how rejected he was with his creator, poor creature! Look at them being a spooky version of superheroes! (and someone is getting mad at Dr. Frankenstein for his bad behavior as well!)
Once again, happy halloween, and stay safe guys! ;)

Joyeux Halloween tout le monde!
Pour ma part, je l'ai passé à la maison en lisant Frankenstein pour l'école, puis je suis allée voir un film!
Bref, je voulais dessiner un petit quelque chose pour Halloween, et je me suis dit "et pourquoi pas la Creature?!" Du coup je fais d'une pierre deux coups et je la dessine, avec 3 des oc's d'une de mes meilleures amies: Gertrude la licorne, Pascale le faune, et Matilda le cyclope géant! Elles vont toutes les trois dans une école de monstres et ont décidé de prendre la Créature avec elles en voyant comment il était traité par son créateur, la pauvre! Regardez-les, telle une version cheloue de super-héroïnes! (oh, et apparemment, quelqu'un est fâchée contre Dr. Frankenstein pour son comportement avec sa création, oups!)
Encore une fois, Joyeux Halloween, et amusez-vous bien! ;)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire